Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

30 Days of Grateful...

Grateful: warmly or deeply appreciative of kindness or benefits received; thankful.

It is November 1st. And there are 30 day's in November. The Thanksgiving Holiday falls in November. At Thanksgiving we are thankful, but I think we are more thankful for all the deliciousness in front of us.... So I am here to change that this month....

30 Day's of Grateful....

Day 1:

I am thankful for my hardworking, Christ centered, giving and generous, huggable/kissable, hysterical, handsome, determined, positive, and loving husband.

Mark is so many things. Hatley and I haven't seen Mark much lately as he has been working overtime, with the church, Young Life, building dog houses, sheds, fencing, etc... he is busy (for instance, as I write this, it is 11:20pm and he is currently in Spokane delivering dog houses). Even though 90% of the time I hate the fact that he is never home or always has something on his calendar, or that I just can't have 10 minutes all by myself because a little squirt is at my feet, I stop and remember he isn't with us, because he is working for us. He is taking care of us, and as much as we want him home, I know he wants to be home. So today, I am thankful for my handsome husband. And so excited that we get to spend 8 straight days with him in Texas starting Thursday! We love you Mark, more then you will ever know.




No comments: