Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Friday, November 11, 2011

30 Days of Grateful... Day 11

August, 21, 1981

Today I am grateful for my mama and dadda!

There are so many reasons to be grateful for them, that I don't even know where to start. So we will focus on today.

They picked us up from the airport, filled my car with gas, had a delicious dinner ready for us, watched Hatley so we could run to the grocery store to grab some food to fill our empty refridgerator, and most of all, just loved on us and their Hatley-Roo. We are pretty spoiled by them. I am so thankful that God blessed me with such wonderful and loving parents! I hope that someday we can be a blessing to them like they have been to us!

We love you Mom & Dad / Nana & Papa!
August 14, 2011 - Surprise 30th Wedding Anniversary Dinner/Party!

No comments: