Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

30 Days of Grateful... Day 2.


Today I am thankful for my sweet girl.

We had Hatley's 18 month (yes, I said 18 month; don't get this mama started) wellness check-up. She is growing good! She weighed in at 24 lbs and 4 oz. and she is 31 1/2 inches tall. She is the 50% for everything. She now have 11 very sharp teeth, and is getting her mama's curly hair!

There isn't a day that goes by that this little squirt doesn't makes me laugh or smile. And I wonder how many kisses a day she gets from her mama too.
Hatley's Wordage: MOM (she yells it!), Dada, Papa, Nana, bye bye, Hi, Tank oooo (thank you), please, whatcha doin?, uh ohhh, teas (Cheese), one, two, twee (three), and Go! Her vocab is surprising us each and every day!
Hatley Elizabeth, your mama and daddy Love you Oh So MUCH and we hope you know that! You have brought so much joy and giggles into our life and we are sooooo blessed to be your parents! I am sooooo thankful for you Roo!

No comments: