Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, November 20, 2011

30 Days of Grateful... Day 18


I am thankful for my In-Laws. Mark's parents are amazing and I am so blessed to have become part of such a family. Living close to family is what made us move home from Saipan. I am so thankful that Hatley get's to live close by, growing up knowing her grandparents (my parents are an hour away, and Marks are just 4 miles).

Yesterday we went out to Sawyer Farm just to hang out. Watched some football, ate some popcorn, played with some barbies, and ate a delicious, homemade Turkey soup... mmmm. I am so thankful for our family and so thankful for the family God has blessed me with. Thanks Mom and Dad Sawyer for absolutely everything!

* The picture above was from last Christmas at the Sawyer's. This year we will be adding two more little ones to the family picture!

No comments: