Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, November 7, 2011

30 Days of Grateful... Day 6 (A Day Behind)

Yes, I am a day behind, again... but I am on vacation! =) But I am still thankful.

Yesterday I was thankful for the Oliver-side neices and nephews! They crack me up, and I love how they love on their cousin Hatley! So blessed and thankful to come from a family where even though we don't live very close to each other (California, Texas, and Washington), we are still pretty close (relationships). So happy to see Hatley playing and giggling with her cousins, and I can see in many ways how they are related =)

Now don't mind me, but these are not recent pictures... I am using Mark's computer and have yet to upload any of this weeks pictures =)

Emilie & Hatley - 4th of July 2o11 (Emilie has blessed us by coming up the last two summers to Washington and spending a few weeks with us, hope that continues to happen once she heads off to college next year!)
Aaron & Mark ( June of 2007 - only picture I had on this computer.) Glad we snapped a bunch while he and my brother Tom were here in Texas with us!
July 2011, when Emilie and Kristen came up for few weeks to Washington! Hope you both can make it up again next summer!

And I am not leaving cousin Ryan out, I just don't have recent pictures of him on here, and did I mention he is the reason we are here! He got married last Saturday and is now honeymooning! Congratulations Ryan and Katherine, we love you!

No comments: