Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

30 Days of Grateful... Day 23


Looking back at my last post, I want to reiterate that I am thankful for being back home. I would love a job where I could live in Saipan 6 months out of the year and 6 months here on the Palouse, but I don't see that ever happening =).

But I am thankful to be home. The day before Thanksgiving, we drove up to my parents, where we would be spending the weekend. What am I thankful for today then? The fact that we are so close to family. I calculated it today, we are exactly 62.6 miles from my parents and only 4 from Marks. I am so thankful for the fact that I can just jump in the car and drive either way just for the day. I am thankful that Hatley get's excited when we pull into their driveways =)

I love and miss you Saipan, and am so thankful for our time, and hope there is more. But I am also so thankful that our family is so close now and that we can pop on over whenever we want.

No comments: