Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, November 20, 2011

30 Days of Grateful... Day 19

My best friends from college! Nicole, Sarah, and Kara. So blessed by these 3!
Christmas 2010, Palouse friends at the 1st annual ornament exchange! the next one is is 3 weeks!
Friends from Saipan. Above, Crystal and I were able to share our first pregnancies together, very special for me. and Below, all the wonderful ladies at one of my baby showers on Saipan. So special to be loved by all of them.

Thankful for friends. Plain and simple. So thankful for the ladies I call friends. The ladies I can call when something is needed, the ladies I can call when I just want to chat. God has blessed me with some amazing friends. Some from the University of Idaho, some from Saipan, some from here in Palouse... some from a little bit of everywhere. Thanks God for blessing me with these women!

No comments: