Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, April 11, 2011

Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star...


So I have quite the artistic sister in-law. Angela, who also has taken all of Hatley's newborn, 3, 6, and 9 month photos. And for Christmas she made me these super cute paper barn stars for our living room... and I loved where I hung them... plus it gave our tiny little living room a good contrast of shape and color... so it is April and they were still hanging on the 1st. Because I loved them and didnt know what else to hang there... 

Luckily, Angela was sweet enough to share her paper star template with me and I ran straight away to Paper Pals, our local scrapbooking store and got inspired by some pretty papers... 

So.... here they are... and they were much easier then I had expected... Love the colors... 

Have you ever made paper barn stars? If not, you should try!



No comments: