Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

April 28, 2010 (Saipan Time)

Its 1:15 am and I wake up to a contraction. I headed to the couch so that Mark could get some sleep... about 30 minutes into it, I call my BFF Kara back in the states because it is was still just evening... we talked for about an hour, in between contractions. We hang up and I finally fall back asleep. 4 am rolls around and I finally wake Mark up.

We head to the hospital where they admit me and hook me up to a fetal monitor and heart rate monitor... Mark and I watch Chuck Norris and Law and order inbetween contractions. They finally make me get up and walk around... for a good 3 or so hours.. finally I crawl back in bed... 3pm rolls around and my dear friend Jen brings me a delicious Chocolate Milk Shake... so good I wouldn't share it with Mark. More TV, sleeping, walking... even some card playing. 7pm Rolls around they decide to try some pitocin... they said hopefully it will speed things up and let me get some rest too... I slept for a good 3 hours or so... Called families, gave them an update, talked to mom... slept some more... contractions begin to slow down....


Great. 

No comments: