Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A January Replay...

I haven't been very good about updating our blog about our family for one main reason... my computer is junk. For the last few months or so it would constantly start up and within seconds of my doing anything, randomly shut down. So I gave up and was using Marks when he wasn't on it... which was okay, but didn't want to put our pictures on his computer cause his was acting up... So long story short, I have followed Mark and entered into the Mac world (used of course), and am now just caught up on uploading all the pictures off of my cameras and organizing them on my new macbook! So I'll give you a quick replay of our January... 

Besides catching up and resting up after the Christmas season, we had something else to celebrate! Mark turned 28! I was so excited to give him his gift this year... For those of you who were at church the Sunday before his birthday heard the story of his blender that he bought, and for those of you on Saipan, most of you probably heard it... but for those of you who haven't... long story short, in college Mark thought he was getting his great deal off of EBAY for a blender... needless to say when it showed up it was only the base and not the pitcher... so when we got married we bought a pitcher for it, and it was horrible... so we hardly used it... when we moved back to the states this summer I made him leave the Blender and HORRIBLE pitcher in Saipan... he was heart broken.... and complained all the way up to his birthday about not having a blender.... So here was his Birthday present...
  


 Needless to say, he was quite excited... However, I have only seen him use it twice since his Birthday =) I love you Mark!
 For Marks Birthday Party most of Marks family and my family got together up at my parents in Spokane and celebrated by going to a Chief's Hockey game! Hatley LOVED all the sounds and lights, but by the end was a pooped little girl! Isn't her outfit sooooooo cute? =)
 Such a big girl, and totally chill =) Not so much anymore. Love the foot resting on the arm of the chair.

 Marks parents Betty and John, and my Dad Garry.
 Chiefs!
 Hatley also got to meet Boomer! We love Hockey! That was one of the highlights of our Honeymoon in Banff, Canada... we sat in pubs and watched Hockey!
 We are still trying to get Hatley swimming on a regular basis! She is still a fish, except she now HATES laying on her back... any suggestions?

 Hatley LOVES her Uncle Andy... I think he feel's the same way too =) So glad she has family that loves her SOOOOOOOOOOO stinkin' much!

 In January Hatley turned 8 months old.. and she started trying to crawl, which was a huge surprise to us... As her Grandpa John noticed, she hated being on her belly in any way, shape, or form and we never thought she'd crawl... well now at 11 months she is a speed demon on those little sweet chubby bruised knees.
 Hatley also got SICK! and I don't mean just a little sick... I'll keep the bodily fluid stories to myself, but our poor girl had the flu for about 8 days! She was sick for about 3 days, then fine for about two and then down for the count again for another 3 or 4 days... so glad that time is over... However the one part Mark and I enjoyed best about this time, and doesn't happen very often was the cuddling... we have a wiggle worm on our hands!


 Just Fine and dandy for a day or two........................................................ and then... it hit again......
Stay tuned for a brief replay of February and March coming soon! And then hopefully I'll be caught up and can stay caught up! =)

No comments: