Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

April 27, 2010 (Saipan Time)

On April 27, 2010, Mark and I went in for my routine weekly appointment. This week I was 37 weeks. I was feeling fine, tired and ready to meet our little girl, but knew she would probably be late so I wasn't stressing... I had had some slight cramping, but didn't think of anything because I had had it throughout my whole pregnancy... 

After Dr. Lamar examined me, he asked me if this was really my first pregnancy.. with a puzzeled face and a laugh I told him I was sure... he then proceded to tell me that I was 3 cm. dilated and having contractions! Yah right I said. So he hooked me up to a monitor, and sure enough I was having contractions... 

Needless to say, he told me that if nothing happened that night to come back tomorrow for another check up, and to get my substitute ready at school...

 37 week table. so Gross. not the belly, the food.
At the doctors office hooked up to a monitor to see if I was really having contractions...

More of the story to come tomorrow....

1 comment:

AngMomof3 said...

Oooh, ooh ooh!!! Can't wait to hear what happens next! ;)