Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Friday, April 29, 2011

April 30, 2010 (Saipan Time)

12:15 am, have to PEEEE! Sat up to go to the bathroom, but right as I sat up, I realized that was not me going to the bathroom... MY WATER BROKE! Woke Mark up... he asked me if he had time to make a sandwich. I responded not very nicely... Contractions coming every 2 minutes.... I don't think so... got dressed and headed to the hospital. Arrived at 12:50 am and started pushing right away.... It was the best morning of my life... 2:56 am. Hatley Elizabeth Sawyer was born... weighing 5 pounds, 6 ounces, and 18 inches long!

We love you Hatley Elizabeth, and couldn't be prouder to be your parents! You are such a joy in our life and our life would not be the same without you! I love your giggles, I love your smiles... We love you.
Thanks for making such a dramatic entrance into our lives, we should have know from the beginning there would be drama with you =) But you are Ooohhhhh so worth the drama!




Happy Birthday Sweet Girl, Saipan time!

No comments: