Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, February 3, 2011

What Would You Do?

On the way to work this morning, the radio was talking about what moms say they would do if they had one hour (consecutive hour) to themselves. Didn't think much about it, but as I drove home, I began to wonder, if I had one day, that went by SLOWLY, and money wasnt a problem, What would I do for one day? Now, I am the type of person who kinda likes to do the same thing, I love adventure and new things, dont get me wrong, but if I am going to spend my one and only day doing something, You betcha I am going to do something I have done before, that I know I will love and enjoy... so enjoy a ride through My Dream day.....

1. I would wake Mark and Hatley up really early to catch our first flight...
                                   
2. Once arriving Saipan, and due to the time change, we would head up to one of the highest points on the island and into the village of As Teo and sleep in our King Size bed, in the middle of the jungle, in our beautiful home.... ( Miss you house)
                                    
3. Would meet up with my favorite girls on island and go get a Mani-Pedi at Kira Kira.
                                   
4. After the Man-Pedi, Mark, Hatley, and I along with our closest friends on island would enjoy a delicious champagne brunch at the Hyatt.. mmmmmmm. My mouth is watering.
5. After brunch we would run back up to our island house, pick some fresh mangos off of the tree in the yard...
                                    
6. We would take these Mangos to Mandi Spa, and eat them while we also enjoy lounging by the 5 pools, soaking in the warm pool over looking the lagoon, and getting a 2 hour massage. Face it, by the time one hour is over, you were just getting comfortable and relaxed. Might as well go for two.
7. After a day at the Spa, the ladies and I would meet up with Mark, Hatley and their men at the Hyatt for Happy Hour on the beach. Where we would enjoy Mai tais, and Mint Margaritas!
8. To finish off my day, we would go dine at my absolute favorite resturant, which non in the states can compare too. ANYONE from SAIPAN reading this, I will pay you to go to the Thai house and ask them for their recipe in making their Cashew Chicken, its horrible here in the states! I really will pay!
That would be my perfect day, a day I can dream about and go to a happy place =)....

What would your perfect day be?

2 comments:

AngMomof3 said...

I feel like I possibly lived your dream about 9 months ago... :) Love your photos-- reminding me of the great time we had!!!

Anonymous said...

I grew up on Saipan (my mom is Chamorro) and I absolutely love Thai House's Cashew Chicken. I posted an entry on my blog about it! I agree with you, no restaurant compares. Also, the owner (Jack) wrote me with a recipe but it wasn't the actual one... it came out nothing like the dish and didn't even contain the same flavors. I appreciated his attempt to appease me though. haha

Here's my blog:

coralwonenberg.blogspot.com