Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A Mover & a Shaker... 9 months old!

On January 30, Hatley turned 9 months old! Hard to believe for her Mommy and Daddy... but wether we believe it or not, she is, and she is a mover... No she isn't crawling; she can get up on all fours, thinks about it, then lies down =) We not only have a 9 month old, but we have a stubborn little girl =) She LOVES to stand, with anyone that will hold her hands or anything that will hold her up. I am wondering wether or not we will just skip the crawling and go to walking, we will see soon enough I guess...

Here are some fun pictures of our Mover and Shaker!





 Lets just say Hatley's 9th month of life, hasnt started so nicely for any of us, but especially her. On Monday night we got home from church and while still in her car seat she began puking... gross. from there it led to puking on: her first set of PJ's after the carseat (then we took a bath), then her 2nd pair of Pj's, 3rd set of Pj's, Daddies clothes, mommy and daddies bed, Mommy's clothes, 4th set of PJ's, and finally the kitchen sink. Oh poor girl! She puked 9 times in one night! Ugh! Of course I felt horrible for her, but had to snap some sweet cuddle pictures of her, these rarely happen in our house as I said, she is a M & S.

 Well to say the least, Tuesday morning rolled around and we had decided to already keep her home for the day, and she was her normal self. Smily, happy, giggling, and MOVING. the only not so normal thing was she really wasnt that hungry, but can you blame her? Either way, since she had made such a mess the night before, she and Daddy spent much of the day folding the laundry that mommy had washed the night before...
 Finally she was back to herself and the nastiness of Monday was gone... or so we thought. Today, Wednesday, I got up to get ready for work, Mark was already gone bus driving, and I hear her, she was sweetly sleeping in our bed as I got ready, when I go to check on her, she is PUKING again! and proceeded too two more times! So Daddy is gone for the day, and mama is here... cuddling with my girl... today has been a quite day in the Sawyer house.. Hatley has slept most of the day on the couch next to me... until her bottom wanted to compete with her mouth, yes, diareha, but I am going to leave it at that. So now, she is quitely asleep(again) in her crib... my poor girl. I feel soooooo horrible for her... and at the same time am loving all this cuddle time! Havnet cuddeled with her this much since she was a newborn on Saipan...
Well I guess I should go take advantage of my day home, and a sleeping kiddo and get some things done. Hopeing to get this elegant and beautiful project done that I have been working on for about two weeks, here and there when time allows. Have been wanting to blog about it, but just not ready too. So hopefully tonight I will finally get it finished and ready to share!

Pray for Health in the Sawyer house! We are headed to the Tri-cities this weekend for a Young Life Leadership Retreat, and back to good old Kahlotus, where our family started! We are excited to see friends and introduce hopefully a happy little girl!

No comments: