Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, February 7, 2011

I am in LOVE.

This last weekend Mark, Hatley and I were able to travel to the Tri-cities for another amazing Young Life conference. The last one we were at was 3 years ago, when Hatley was a twinkle in our eye. It was an amazing weekend. We were able to catch up with so many close friends we havent seen since we moved to Saipan, and introduce our little Coconut to them too!

Hatley and I were in and out of the seminars and main talks due to nap times and bordem, on her part. BUT I was so blessed by one of the talks I was able to stay in. Don Myers, who trained Mark and I when we were on teacher staff while living in Kahlotus, gave an amazing talk on belonging. He talked about how teens (and I totally remember the feeling) want to belong, and they will do anything.. He went on to talk about how we are here to help those teens find a place to belong, Gods arms. It touched my heart so much, thinking of all the youth Mark and I have worked with, and how badly they need Christ in their lives. At the end of Dons talk he played this music video by JJ Heller... and WOW!


Not only did this song touch my heart, make me think, and want to reach out even more to the youth, but it also made JJ one of my favorite artists, and showed me a song TOTALLY worth sharing...

I hope this touches your heart like it touched mine. =) ENJOY!

1 comment:

AngMomof3 said...

Ooh, me too! Love it. And I love new artists. Thanks for sharing!