Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Keepin' Busy...

The last few weeks have certainly been busy, with school (I should be doing progress reports right now, but taking a mental break), triathlon training, Wyld Life, church, babies, friends,and  staying sane! 

This last Sunday we were able to sit back and relax a little and enjoy part of our weekend. Instead of going to church on Sunday, Mark and I celebrated his birthday - a week late - with some of our good friends on island, some delicious food, and beautiful scenery! 

We hit up the Hyatt Regency Hotel for Sunday Brunch! A big treat for us, as it is about $40.00 per person... but has some of the best food, dessert, and all the can drink champagne, Mark partook in that side. I however, enjoyed all my decaf coffee, apple juice and H2O.  We had fabulous friends join us, and it was a great way to celebrate Mark's birthday, again.... Until next year.... 


Left to right, Jen Brown, Mark, myself, Kanae, Jen Backhaus, Russ, Amanda, Daniel, and Cassie! Thank you guys for joining us! We loved your company and laughter! We should do it more often!Later that Afternoon, while Mama was home resting, I was very sleepy, Mark joined some friends for a mountain bike ride! Recently every day he is either swimming, biking, or running, or a mixture of the three... He has about 1 month and 1 week left until his first Triathlon, and he is doing very well in his training, he has seen minutes chipped off on all of the events... He even just got in a shipment of Fancy triathlon clothing/gear he got for his b-day!  He is now a pro... well kinda =). Maybe someday! 

Either way, I am certainly proud of him and all his hard work! This weekend he is participating in a mountain bike race, then the next weekend his in an olympic sized triathlon, that I promised to get up for and help out... and then the big one in March! I laugh because he sits there working out, while i sit there with my bowl of ice cream and my pregnant belly. Maybe in 5 months I will join him again! 

Wish him luck! 
Not sure who that is, Jake, Mark, and Rex (up close). 
Russ taking the photo, some guy again, Mark, and Jake, and the other's following! Mark, Jake and Russ will be all competing in the March Event - EXTERRA. 

Good Luck Guys! I will be there with a camera and water! 

No comments: