Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, January 25, 2010

Must be a RED head...

Yesterday Mark and I had our 24 week appointment to check on Coconut. She measured a little small, 23 weeks, but our doctor said it was nothing to worry about. She was kind of a pill though throughout the whole appointment, Coco, not our doctor. Coco decided that either she wanted to have some fun, or just that she didn't like the doppler when they were pressing on my tummy to find and listen to her heart beat. Every time we found the heartbeat little one decided to move... after a few minutes she must have gotten really excited or frustrated, and decided to kick the doppler, and it was visible. Our doctor, Mark and I, just sat there watching this little doppler get popped up into the air 3 or 4 times... needless to say we stopped and so did she. She did give us quite a laugh =).

After that they decided to do another ultrasound, just to make sure 100% that she was a girl, and I was thankful that they did, I have been having dreams that she is really a boy... But needless to say she is definitely a girl =) BUT, it took us some time to figure that out, because.... She decided she didn't like the doppler again, poking and pushing on mommy's tummy. SO, she continued to kick it, and move away and wiggle. The entire ultrasound she didn't show her face, her favorite position we have noticed is laying upside down with her face hidden towards my back =( Little turd. Anyway, we did get some great detailed shots of our little one!

I go back next week for my glucose sugar testing, which I am not to excited about, but I am glad to be getting it over and done with. Just pray for normal results =). Then I go back on February 16th for my 28 week appointment. At this appointment, I am going to get poked with needles, due to my blood type. I am blood type A-, and if the baby is to have positive blood type, due to Marks being a positive, if there were any complications during delivery, the baby or I or both, could be affected by eachothers blood, causeing an infection. So to be on the safe side, they do this shot to keep both baby and I safe. I am not a big fan of needles, but I will live.
Time is certainly flying by... We have about 15 weeks to go...
This is my friend Crystal who is 33 weeks along =) She is looking mighty cute, and also expecting a little girl! Me headed to church last Sunday... 24.2 weeks along.
My friend Kristina, who is actually due tomorrow! She is now 39 weeks and 6 days! Hopefully soon we will be meeting her little man!

The pictures are a little blurry, as I am taking a picture of a picture, but the picture on the Left is our little one's knee, you can see where they wrote on the photo. The picture on the right is her little ity bity foot! It has it's toes pointing toward the left. The picture on the left is little one's arm and shoulder bone, and the photo on the right is a view of her head from the top looking down... You can see two black dots, those are her eyes and the black line going between the black dots is the ridge line of her nose. Her Oh so bony spine. And yes her little lady parts... there is nothing there boys! Here comes another little Sawyer girl!

Thanks for you continued prayers for this little one, her parents and health for all. We have been so blessed.

No comments: