Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, January 4, 2010

And the Verdict is in....

Our little Coconut is a GIRL!

Hi My name is Coconut, well Mommy calls me Coco now, and Daddy calls me Cocononuts... hehe. Today Mommy and Daddy went to see Dr. Roca and she told them that I am growing just great! I am the right size, Mommy has gained just the right amount of weight, my heart beat is normal, and the umbilical cord isn't causing any problems!

However, during the ultra sound I was a bit a of pill. Mommy had to cough, turn side to side, etc... just to get me to move.... I had been moving all day before the doctors appointment... hehe. But after about 20 minutes of them pushing me and poking me, I gave them just enough of a pick to know that in May they will be holding me! Their sweet baby girl!

They are pretty excited as far as I can hear from in here! Daddy says I give him a good excuse to get a new gun collection, and Mommy just shook her head...

Today has been a pretty good day! After the doctor's appointment, we went home and Mommy and Daddy opened Christmas gifts from Aunt Sara, Aunt Angela and my cousins Sadie, Allison and Grant, and from Grandma and Grandpa Sawyer... Thank you for the bottles, the sweet onesies, the blankets, and feeding goodies! I am sure they will all come to great use! Especially the diapers, and mommy and daddy loved the drawings on each one! It was very fun for them to open!

Well, I am kicking mom again, and I can tell she is tired, so I better get going and let her get some rest... But I did want to introduce myself and tell you that I am a GIRL!

See you in May!
Love,
Coco

PS: Mommy said she will update the blog soon with pictures from our amazing family Christmas trip to Australia! And then you can see how big I am growing....

2 comments:

AngMomof3 said...

PINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINK

Shelle and Dan said...

Yay! Oh how I love baby girls! Our girls will be almost a year apart, but when they're older, they can totally be BFFs :)
Dan and Mark can compare gun collections and swap idea of how to make their daughters become nuns by age 15.
Congrats again. I am so happy for you guys!