Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Friday, January 8, 2010

Coco is Growing!

Yesterday we hit 22 weeks! Coconut is roughly 1 pound and 8 inches long, about the length and weight of a football! She loves music, and daddy reading to her! She if definatly a wiggeler. It was pretty exciting the other night, Mark was reading to her and she started to move, and until then Mark hadn't felt her move yet, but he layed his hand on my belly and felt her! She was kind enough to do it 2 more times, just so he was sure! It was pretty sweet to watch Mark melt... She definatly has him wrapped around her little finger already!


Well Grandma Judy and Grandpa Garry have been asking how she is growing, so to show you, here are some pictures of my growing belly... I haven't had a picture taken since we got home from our Australia trip, but here are some pictures in the last few weeks. And mind you, the belly size changes from hour to hour throughout the day, depending on what I have eaten, and how much I have eaten =)

Koala's!

Brisbane!

This will probably be the last time any photos of my in a swim suit will be taken until after little one is born =)

No comments: