Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

January 21, 1983...

Just wanted to say a quick HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the Love of my life... 
Mark turned 27 years old today, and for the last few weeks, all I have heard is, "I don't want to turn 27, it sounds so old...." So this morning, I asked him how he felt about being 27, and his response....."27 is okay, I am just scared to turn 28, it sounds soooooo old." Guess he will never win =) Either way....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARK ANDREW! I am so proud of you and am excited to share another year of life with you, and a special aspect to your 27th year is....You become a dad, and I can't wait to watch you and our little girl! 

1 comment:

AngMomof3 said...

Aw, that's dang sweet! You got a good one in my brother, I tell ya! Glad that he'll spend more of this year stateside than he has the past two! :)