Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Saipan Scenery & Friends....

Two Sunday's ago, Mark and I, well mostly I was actually feeling up to a hike, Mark is always up for a hike =) So after rounding up some friends we headed down to one of our favorite spots, Old Man by the Sea...

It was nice to get out again and see some of the beauty that Saipan holds that we often forget about. Crystal and Ken even joined us with their guest's the Fly's from Guam. Crystal 34 weeks this weekend, and I was at 25 weeks... It was certainly fun to have another Mama on the trail with me, and I must say, I hope I do as well as she is this late into her pregnancy!


Crystal: 34 Weeks, Me: 25 weeks.

Make on a hike up to the hidden Grotto.... He is kinda cute =)
Issac, Kristie, and Sarah up at the hidden Grotto.

Maybe we will get a chance to hike this one more time before we leave Saipan.... maybe with the Piersons and our two new family members! Crystal and Ken are also expecting a little girl!

No comments: