Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, February 21, 2010

28 Weeks = Third Trimester = Home Stretch = 12 weeks to go!

Well on Friday, Feb. 19th we hit the 28 week mark or the beginning of the third trimester! So far I am still feeling good and able to do most everything... bending over is becoming a little more challenging, but for the most part, I am still doing really well. I am crossing my fingers, this has been a great pregnancy, and am hoping it continues!

Little girl is growing right on time... she is now about 2.5 lbs. and about 16 inches long! She definietly is running out of room in there, hoping not just yet though. She has been much more active lately, is responding to her name, and is doing just fine =) We can't wait to meet her.... roughly just 12 more weeks and we will meet her!

28 weeks! Thanks Crystal for the comfy/cute shorts! And Momma, this is one of the shirts you shipped to me! Thanks!
ALLLLLL BELLLLLY!
Today Mark and I went to the Palms resort and spent an afternoon lounging next to the pool... we are trying to take advantage of our weekends left just the two of us, and being on this beautiful island... it was definitley a beautiful Sunday! And I certainly had some handsome company!



No comments: