Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, November 30, 2009

ALOT to be THANKFUL for...

Mark and I certainly have a lot to be thankful for... family both near and far, close friends, a little one on the way, great jobs, each other, yummy food, health, and Jesus' gift of life both here on earth and in heaven. 

It seems that every year when Thanksgiving comes around, we tell ourselves what we are thankful for, but alot of the time, I catch myself complaining about one thing or the other. But either way, I am so very thankful for the Life Christ has given me, I have been blessed beyond my dreams. 

For Thanksgiving this year, we were able to celebrate twice! Once on Monday night with our Home group (I forgot my camera at home) and then again on Thanksgiving with some of our church family! The Winkfields were generous hosts in opening their home to 30+ people! It was certainly a feast! 


Games after dinner! 
Marko enjoying his pile of food, Our tummy's were certainly hurting at the end of this meal. 
Jen, Shea, and I at the kiddo's table. 
Debbie Winkfield one of our wonderful hosts, and kristina. Kristina is Due at the end of January with her first, and it is a little boy! It has been really fun having a friend on island who is also expecting! 
Enjoying the festivities outside! 
Tami and Jeremy Winkfield! Tami is The Winkfield's middle daughter, and Jeremy is the youngest of all the Winkfield kid's! He was home visiting from Hawaii! 

Happy Thanksgiving to each of you! And may God bless you this upcoming Holiday Season! 


No comments: