Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, November 30, 2009

3 Ladies and 3 Shopping Spree's!

This past Thanksgiving weekend, Kristie, Jackie and Myself did a little hop, skip, and a jump in a small plane to the big island of Guam. A much needed little mini vacation for the ladies! All of us were so ready! We arrived on Guam Friday morning around 8:30 AM and by 9:00 AM we were in Ross shopping, mind you, it was black Friday too! Literally all day Friday we shopped, with a lunch break at Wendy's (Oh- how I miss Wendy's). 

We even hit of Motherhood Maternity, where 99% of my shopping money was spent in 2 or less hours. However, it was really fun. I think Jackie and Kristie had just as much fun as I did.... for me it was getting clothes that fit again, for now that is; and for them it was trying on maternity clothes with the little pregnant pillows they have for their customer's to try on. I was in the dressing room and kept hearing giggling, and this is what I found when I came out... 



They were certainly having some fun, and made it a really fun shopping trip! They were great shoppers too, finding me clothes that were cute, comfy and cool. And I must say when their time comes both Kristie and Jackie will make pretty cute pregnant mama's! 

Here we all are trying on the clothes with the baby bumps.... My real one is growing quite rapidly... so maybe this is what I will look like in 3 months or so =) Hopefully not so pillowish though. 

Well After shopping from 9:00 AM to about 8:00 AM on Friday, my money was spent, but was all worth it. Saturday was window shopping =) 

Maternity clothes ( THANKS MOM!) , needed personal items that are expensive to get on island, and even some treats for coconut from Grandma and Grandpa Sawyer! Overall it was the weekend we were all hoping for, minus the rain that came down for 24 hours a day all three days we were there until about an hour before our flight back to Saipan =). 

So Long Wendy's, Macy's, Cold Stone, Ross, Motherhood Maternity, and K-mart! I will see you all this summer when back in Washington! Thanks for being good to me on my shopping spree! 

No comments: