Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A Little Hello Treat!

So today on Facebook I saw that Suzanne, Marks sister, had posted a video of our 3 week old nephew, Trent. And it was pretty darn cute. But then this afternoon, come to find out, she also sent Mark and I are own person message from this little man! It began cute, and then, well you'll just have to watch to find out... 

Trent, we know you didn't mean it and that you still think we are the coolest =). 

Needless to say, we can't wait to hold this little guy in 6 weeks! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH


Love you Suzy-Q and thanks for the video... Made my day! 

Love,
Aunt Brittany

2 comments:

AngMomof3 said...

THAT'S DISGUSTING!!!! Trent! You're such a boy!!!! How funny!

Suzanne Holling said...

my poor baby! Even though he didn't show it...I think he still is excited to meet you too!! :) love you and CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!