Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, May 3, 2009

ABC, 123, busy, busy busy.... The life of a Teacher.

It certainly has been awhile since we have posted anything on here, but we have a good excuse, we have been busy! Ok, well, there were times when I (Brittany) sat down and thought, yes I could do some blogging right now, but then decided that I needed to do something mindless, so I would instead watch some smut TV or check up on all my friends according to their lives on facebook. =)

But now, I have no excuse and have some fun stuff to blog about... so here it goes, according to the headline of this blog.... Life has been as a teacher these past few weeks.... Or i should say almost month:

The 2nd week of April, right after we got from Spring break, we went straight into a week of Saipan Community School spirit, and each day had a special theme to it! It was fun to watch the kids get into it, and especially the teachers...

Tuesday was Crazy Hair Day.... Mark with one of my 3rd graders, Ryosei!
Wednesday was Twin Day... I was a twin with David one of my third graders!
Thursday was Crazy Hat Day...
Proudly, Mark and I both made our own hats!

and Friday was Cultural Day... It was beautiful to see all the authentic cultural clothing flowing through the school, absolutly beautiful colors! This is my class, I went greek. =)
Next was the SCS Artshow and Book Showcase...

The students truly showed their creative and artistic side, I even walked away with a few paintings in hand.... Thanks to a couple kids who were graciously and willing to sell =)....




Sorry about the sideway's pictures... if your using your laptop, just pick it up and turn it to the side... =)

Okay now I am off to star the next post to update you on our lives... See you in a few!

No comments: