Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, September 14, 2009

Last night was a good night. It was much windier then usual and lots of rain, but nothing to exciting, except for the power going in and out through the night. 

We are back to normal, well almost normal, today. I am back at school have 15 of my 21 students, and Mark is still at home today... the PSS didn't want to risk it, which I whole heatedly agreed with.... I would rather be home and have all the kids safely at home, but I don't make the decisions... 

So anyway, It is still very rainy, very dark grey skies, and windy.... I am not sure which way the storm is headed at this moment. It is moving very slowly, and the radio says we should still feel the affects of it later this afternoon and in to tomorrow night....

Not to much damage was caused last night, Lots of Banana Tree's are now lying on the ground, but there are so many on island, its okay to spare a little...

Well, as always, we will keep you updated! 

Love,
M & B

Here is a picture Dad emailed me this AM. We are in the bull's eye of Choi Wan.

No comments: