Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Hopwood Junior High School, Room E12, Mr. Sawyer, Reading

On September 8, Mark began began his new teaching venture....
Hopwood Junior High School, I would like to introduce to you, Mr. Sawyer, One of your newest staff members, and new reading/literature teachers....

Mark went into this school year excited, ready for a new experience, with new ideas, and has yet to complain about it. Granted he has only been in school for a total of 4 days, and I have been for 5 weeks (progress reports went home last friday), so give him some time and I am sure I will hear a little complaining now and then. =)

But I am so thrilled for Mark and his new teaching position. He went from working at a school, Saipan Community School, where I still am, with a total of 180 students k-8. Mark is now teaching in a school where there are roughly 1,000 students 7-8.... he now see's about 180 kids a day. But loves it =) He has one class to prep for each day as he only teaches reading now, and its the same every class period, and realized, Hopwood wasnt like SCS, he now has mostly local Saipan natives, and roughly 2-3 Koreans, complete flop from my school.

Anyway, I wanted to take a moment and introduce to you, Mr. Sawyer and his reading class to you! Enjoy!












No comments: