Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

It's been awhile....

Sorry it has been so long since I have really updated anything... to be completely honest the month of August was kinda boring, I mean, I was constantly busy, but most everything I did was school related. Now that Mark has been back life is less boring... =) We are constantly on the go, but busy in a good way. Mark is in his second day of his first week at Hopwood Junior High, right now he is simply preparing his classroom. Kids start next Tuesday. I am already in my 4th week of school and have progress reports already next friday! Wowzers....
We are now fully moved into our new home and have recently purchased a new car.... It has been pretty rainy lately, so once the weather clears up, I will post some pictures of the new house and car!
Hope all is well with each of you!
Love,
B.
One of my bulletin board themes for the year. This is Sun Joon.
Just for you Mama, and thank you again for all the dice... My kids are now addicted to FARKLE! =)




Mikey and I in car line...
The kids waiting patiently for their cars....

No comments: