Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, August 25, 2008

Our Apartment for those of you who have not seen.

My Last post and i will be completely caught up! Wahooooooo. Here are some photos of our in progress apartment for those of you who have not seen pictures. We are still continuously looking for things to decorate with and get rid of the bare white walls... but i think after all of our adventures and travels this year we will be in business.
Our living room.
Part of our bedroom.
Kitchen/Dinning Room

Guest Bedroom... ohhhh we have an extra bed, any visitors? Any takers?

Well this will be my last post until i take pictures again, which wont be very long... I hope you have enjoyed these photos of our life on Saipan!

We are completely enjoying our new life here on the island and have made many new and wonderful friends through the school, church, bible study and outdoor adventures... 

Please continue to keep us in our prayers. I will be heading to the Doctor on Thursday after receiving my files from the states this last week. Please continue to keep me and my health in your prayers and guidance for mark and i as we figure out what to do and what steps to take!

Please let us know how you are doing!

Love,
 B & M

No comments: