Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, August 24, 2008

The First Week of School.

Well we are already starting our third week of school, but the last two weeks have defiantly had it's ups and downs. All in all, i think Mark and I both are enjoying teaching at Saipan Community School very much and love all of our students. I have had my moments of wanting to send them all the to the office, but I think the rough patch it almost over.. they are very cute though =)... Here are some photos of my class.... 3rd graders...
In the classroom. 
Some of the boys on the playground... i have 13 boys and 4 girls... 
Me and my class on the beach right behind the school. 

After the first day of school the Van dams and Sawyers felt it was good time for us to go and relax a little and take some time off from thinking about school... So we hit up a resort just down the road from us for half priced drinks and appetizers... the Pacific Island Club... 
Jake and Jackie...
Us. 

Acting like third graders =)

And a normal photo op pose around the island by tourists... This is one of my favorites =). 

Please continue to pray for the staff and students at SCS... we have had a great start to the year and would love for it to continue this way! 

Arn't my students cute?

No comments: