Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, October 16, 2011

It may be a CRAZY life, but it's OUR life...


I haven't updated our blog for a long while. And not because I didn't want to, I thought about it many times, but i felt overwhelmed by all that we had been doing, and didn't even know if anyone looked at this thing... but last night I was looking back at our blog from the day's leading up to Hatley's birth and the months afterwards. And decided that if no one else reads this, atleast I could do it for her and get it printed at some point =). So here we go! LOTS OF PICTURES.

July 2011.. We celebrated Mark 10 year high school reunion. GO POTLATCH LOGGERS!

His Class 10 years later!

We went to Silverwood Theme Park in North Idaho. Hatley went on her first rides and LOVED THEM! even the roller coaster with Daddy!






After Shock... no thank you. But I am glad Mark and his sister Suz enjoyed it!

Suz and Mark, and Cousins Hatley and Miles.

Pure Joy!
My two nieces from Texas came to visit us for 2 and 3 weeks! One weekend Hatley and I were able to go to Spokane and take them to Green Bluff, one of my favorite places in the world. We picked strawberry's like we were crazy, but came out with a bunch of Strawberry Jam on our hands!
myself, Kristin, Emilie, Hatley, Dad Garry, & Mom Judy.
the three girl cousins!
She could sit in the strawberry bushes allll day! We had to cut her off =)

We hit up a Spokane Indians baseball game while the girls were still here, and Marks parents were able to come along too!
Grandma Betty & Grandpa John.


I had to post this! I don't know what Mark was doing, but look at that belly! =)

Stay tuned for August!

No comments: