Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

In August We...

Spent lot's of hours riding with Daddy in the Combine or in the Truck, having fun with Harvest!
We spent time outside on the front porch enjoying the heat and eating home-made cantaloupe/Raspberry Popsicles.
Spent a few of the hot afternoons at the aquatics center enjoy time with cousins and cooling off in the water!

Like Mother, Like Daughter.
A group of friends and myself started our Once a Month Cooking Group - we all chip in $100 we buy all the ingredients for 15 meals, spend a Saturday cooking together and then fill our freezer! Has saved our monthly food $$$ alot!
We celebrated my parents 30th wedding anniversary with a surprise dinner at Cedar's Floating Restaurant on Coure D' Alene Lake.... afterwards we went down to the lake to play in the water a bit.... it was freezing!
The Oliver Family
The Sawyer Family
Happy 30th Mom and Dad!
The Whole Gang who surprised them! Thanks so much!
mmmm Mud Pie.
My brother Andrew and I!
My cedar baked Salmon!
Surprise!
August 21, 1981! Happy Anniversary!

The last BIG treat of August was that Hatley and I got to go with my Dad and Older Sister Julie to Kentucky for 5 days! Pictures to come!

No comments: