Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Oprah & Food

Throughout my years of growing up with Oprah on TV at 4:00 pm. There have been many different episodes I have been interested in... make overs, movie stars and their stories, life changing stories, etc. But the one thing that has never kept my attention are the shows dealing with food, whats healthy, whats not, blah blah blah... until today.

Today Oprah had a guest on, Michael Pallen, who wrote the book "Food Rules" and for the first time, it almost all made sense... for example, Dont eat something you cant make... you want french fries? Make them yourself. Honestly, how often do I want to make french fries? Not very often, so if I stuck to this rule, I would probably eat french fries alot more often... anyway, to get to the point, this book has me intrigued. Especially just after having a baby... looking to loose a few pounds or inches =).

books.jpg

So if you are the same way, wanting to eat what you want, no matter how much sugar or butter is in it, take a look at this book. It may just change not what we eat, but how much we eat it...

Anyway, I am off to make some Raspberry Jam! With lots and lots of sugar! =)

No comments: