Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, August 26, 2010

God Bless The American Housewife


My friend Jessica and I have two things in common, well more then two things, but the two that stand out tonight are... 1) we are both moms, with little girls. Her's is 6 months and Hatley is almost 4 months... so naturally we have had quite a few of the same experiences lately. and 2) we both love SheDaisy! They are such a fun group to listen too, and 95% of the time they make me want to dance!

So I was checking out Jess's blog and she had this new music video up, and i fell in love... as a new mom you are just getting into the groove of it not only being about you and your husband, but about another little person... and it makes me laugh all the things you encounter as a mom...

Before I was a mom I would have never just wiped my hands on my pants, well now, there is spit, spit up, formula, and who knows what else on my pants and who knows what time... I have been spit up, peed on... have gotten poop on my fingers, havent showered for 3 days (by choice, because i was being lazy).... I love being a mom and a wife... i mean I do have a pretty AWESOME husband and an adorable little girl, so it makes it easy.... But this song explains it all, and to all the moms out there, GOD BLESS YOU!

2 comments:

AngMomof3 said...

Love the song. Not sure about the video, it makes me feel substandard.
But I never have time to actually watch things anyway, so I'll enjoy listening to the song! :)

The Cosmotini Mama said...

I love it! Doesn't it just put a smile on your face? I am glad we both have little girls at the same time, it means we can support each other in our very different new lives! Love you girl!