Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, August 30, 2010

Charming, Chipped, & Cute...

One of my newest things to do is Antique shop! I love, love, love it! I love looking at the items and wondering where they had been and who had owned them... And I moved to the right town to do this. Palouse has roughly 5 antique shops that i have visited on a monthly basis, and always walked out with a little something in hand =).

Well I was on facebook this morning and a friends sister of mine had posted a note about her friends shop that she just opened up online, so i went to take a glimps, and I am in love with LOVIES! Totally cute antiques.... I loved everything she had in her store! So, what am I doing? Telling you to go take a look too if you are an Charming, Chipped, and Cute Antique lover like me... she is very reasonably priced, and as I mentioned has adorable items!

http://www.lovies.bigcartel.com/products

Some are asking why I have this love? Well it is because of the house we just moved into, I have always had this love, but this house has made it burst...  its an older farm house with a lot of character... here is a look at the kitchen... may just need to go to Lovies and get some of the cute kitchen ware!

Go Look and Shop Happy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Am I the friend you were referring to? :)
Glad you liked the link....I recently refinished an antique cupboard...I posted about it on my blog in July I think...
Can't wait to see your new finds!