Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Tag Your It! Well, atleast not yet!

Okay, so I am it... Suz tagged me after being tagged by Angela, who was tagged by Shelle...

In this little game, we are to reveal 7 "interesting" things about ourselves, that not many people may know..... so here it goes......!

1. Raviolli... one of my favorite italian dishes.... and when I am not in the mood to cook, I still like a good ol' can of Chef Boyardee Raviolli, but it gets worse then that... Well, I don't think it is that bad, but Mark does... When I was little, for a quick meal mom would make i\us Chef Boyardee, and for a side, apple sauce... well if it was too hot, I dipped my raviolli into the applesauce to cool it down, and it worked... Gross, I know that is what you are all thinking... but to this day, I still can't eat a can of it without the applesauce, and I just love it. Oh and Mark puts in "No, its mixed..." But its not, I dip and then eat =)

2. Pies... Oh how I love to make fresh fruit pies... especially for Mark because he loves them too! But he has a different love of them then I do... I love to simply make them and do the decorating, he loves to eat them, I on the other hand do not. I don't know what it is, but I just dont like eating them. Now give me a cream pie of any sort and I am a happy eating camper!

3. I am a neat freak... well for the most part... I love having a clean house, and especially when company is coming over, or before we take off before vacation. Everything has to be in its place and organized... except for one thing. Our Bed. That is the one thing I could care less about doing... I could go a week without making the bed (granted I do change the sheets once a week). Mark though, that is the one thing he does care about... Thank you sweetie for being neat and tidy with our bed =)!

4. Toothpaste... it could by far be worse to me then baby poo... I can't stand it. Everytime i brush my teeth, I gag. I am not kidding. I don't know what there is about it, but I gag....

5. Growing up you are always asked "What do you want to be when you grow up?" Well to this day, there are a few jobs that I would love to have... not that I would be good at some them, but it would be a blast, atleast for awhile.... a country singer. an interior designer. a nurse. and a momma.

6. I am a blogger and facebook stalker... Okay, not that bad. But I do love to look at everyones photos and love looking and seeing what others are doing. And it gives me alot of great ideas as to what I want to do, but personally, family, creativly and physically.

7. And lastly, I guess this should be a good one, but I am running out of Ideas... so All the places I have lived: Born in Laramie, Wyoming. Moved to Kodiak, Alaska and lived there for 8 years... then moved to Spokane, Washington... lived there for 12 years. Lived in Slovenija ( alittle country next to Italy) for 2 months. Moved to Moscow, Idaho for college, then to Kahlotus, Washington, and now am living in Saipan...

Alright, well with that said, I guess it is time to tag someone else... sooooo..... I am going to tag... JACKIE! Your it darlin' enjoy!

1 comment:

Suzanne Holling said...

YAY!! love it...although I do have to question the applesauce myself lol...and I'll eat your pie anytime too! :) Love you!