Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Friday, January 9, 2009

A Great Beginning to a Great Year

Happy New Year from the Sawyers!

This is our hope: That the New Year will bring much joy, blessings and love. That we will stay focused on what is true and that our eyes may stay fixed on the Lord through all his loving promises and trials.

2009 has already been a year of both goodies and bads; simple everyday life situations, but we have already been blessed beyond words this year!

1. After Marks parents left, Mark and I celebrated our two year wedding anniversary with a relaxing day at the spa (given to me by one of my students) and a wonderful dinner treat from my parents. We went to a delicious dinner at the Hyatt Regency Hotel's "Giovanni's". It had delicious italian food and wonderful champagne!


2. Mark and I were able to arrange our flights back home this summer at a cheaper price then expected. We arrive in Seattle on May 29th! But with the cheaper flights, we were able to book a miny vacation of our own, in February we will be flying to the islands of Guam & Rota for a 4 day weekend! Can't wait!

3. I recieved another girl in my third grade class, which has been a great blessing to me and the 3 girls already in there!

4. After finding out my parents flights were booked during a time when we were still teaching, we were able to reschedule my parents flights (wish some extra cash spent) to our spring break! So now we will be able to spend 12 whole days with them! They will be here March 31 - April 13!

Just 10 days into the new year, God has already blessed up richly and we are so thankful!

We pray that each of you spend the 2009 year keeping your eyes fixed upon the Lord and open to all his blessing and trials.

May the Lord bless you and your families in this New Year!

All our Love,
M & B

No comments: