Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, January 26, 2009

A Note to Sadie....



Yesterday, as my 3rd graders were saying, "Mrs. Sawyer's head is on Fire!" Due to them exhausting me and driving me almost crazy, I quickly checked our email and saw that we had an email from John and Betty... This is what the first line said:

We were looking through photo albums at Lenssens (or works of art, that Angela has put together for her kids).....   and Sadie pointed to you two in one of the Christmas pictures and said "Oh, what a cute couple."  Then she went on to say,  "I really miss them."

SADIE NICOLE,

We love and miss you too! Like Crazy! We can't wait to see you this summer and play with you and your brother and sister... 

Thank you for being such a sweet niece.... We can't wait for a giant Sadie Hug! 

Now stop growing up! =)

Love you Sadie Bug,

Love,
Aunt Brittany & Uncle Mark

xoxoxo

This photo is for Sadie, We hope she can get a little giggle out of it!

2 comments:

AngMomof3 said...

Can't WAIT to show her in the morning!!! I guaruntee I'll get a giggle out of her.

That was very sweet. She does miss you. And your sweet greeting made me get misty eyed!

Can't wait to see you in 4 months!

Suzanne Holling said...

You are making tears come to my eyes. I miss you.