Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Under the Sea, Under the Sea! Down where it's wetter, thats where it's better, Take it from Me!

So about two months ago, the Van Dams and us took our first trip to Managaha. It is a little island right off Saipan. It is about 3-4 acres big and no one lives on it. It is simply a beautiful tourist trap.
I had been thinking the whole way there, "Na, I dont need an underwater camera today... next time." But the moment i hit the water my plans changed. I ran to their little gift shop and bought a $20 disposable film underwater camera... i think it was a good deal, i can you it over and over again, I just need film each time =).

Well we used the whole roll of film up in that one day and just got our photos back, because I was to cheap to get them developed... So needless to say, here are some of our photos from our first time to Managaha...

Now take in mind, they are not the best pictures because of it being a disposable camera... I would love now to have a real one (Mom, Dad Oliver? Christmas? Maybe=) hehe). Enjoy!

1 comment:

AngMomof3 said...

Oooh... looks so fun! And I love your photo of you in the yellow shirt... you look gorgeous. Miss you.