Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Jack-o-Lanterns, a First for many!

So if you look below in my last post, you will see a photo of my beautiful $20.00 Pumpkin... Well another reason i bought it was because one random day in class i asked my students "How many of you have ever carved a pumpkin?" They're response, "Me, Me." Only two of my students raised their hands. And those two students were the ones who at one point lived in the states... The others had never felt the inners of a bright orange pumpkin. So on Halloween we deleted the afternoons lessons and learned how to carve a pumpkin. It was the most fun I have had carving a pumpkin. The kids were totally into it, and each of them screamed and giggled as they felt the pumpkin guts... Thanks to Marko, they later on got to try roasted pumpkin seeds and they also loved them...


Isaac and I. He had to have his hand shoved in. What a wimp =) Hehe. Love this kid!
Waiting so patiently for their turn.
Ryosei loved the Guts =) Suz, remember him? What a great kid!
Working Hard... its hard work.
Nice group shot with our pirate pumpkin!
Silly Class Shot!

No comments: