Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Pumpkins, Pumpkins Everywhere.... NOT!

With my love of Fall, i was so excited for the opportunity to decorate our humble little beachy apartment with festival fall decor... but i didnt realize how hard it is to come by on an island... especially how expensive it was... So to my sadness for the first time in my life, i had an apartment full of fake pumpkins... until... one random afternoon Mark and I took off to a local grocery store and as we were walking through the produce section, i saw them... ugly little pumpkins, and yet i was still exstatic! So i bought it! For $4.00 ewwww.... picture below of how tiny and ugly it was....

Then randomly one afternoon, Jackie and Mark came home from work and said Joe 10 has pumpkins! So i stopped what i was doing, grabbed my purse and went as quickly as i could. You can ask Mark, i looked like a mother looking for a lost child in the grocery store! I was soooo excited! Pictures below of me and my beautiful $20.00 pumpkin! Carving pictures to come.

Beautiful Pumpkin!

Ugly little pumpkin.

So sad looking. =)

No comments: