Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Friday, January 7, 2011

Blessed.

I have been so blessed. Moving from Saipan was a big deal for Mark and I, it meant leaving friends on a beautiful island that we did not just consider friends, but family. I was worried that when we got back that we would not be able to duplicate those types of relationships. And I was right, we have not duplicated any of those relationship, but have made new ones. It was a blessing and so much fun for me to be able to host an ornament exchange in our home at the beginning of December... and as the picture below shows, I have definitly created some amazing friendships here on the Palouse and am so thankful for the women God has put into my life here in our new home. I cant wait until next year for the 2nd annual ornament exchange! It was full of laughter, food, drinks, conversation, stealing of ornaments, and overall friendship! Thank you ladies for your friendship and the joy you bring to my life! I am so BLESSED.