Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I have been inspired. Each week my sister in law does two things on her blog, Friday Fave and Wordless Wednesday. Well as our time on Saipan is growing shorter, as I drive through the island and hang out with friends that we wont be around much longer, I am continuously realizing, what a blessing this time on Saipan has been, and how thankful I am for this opportunity God has given Mark and I, and Hatley (in her short time). So, my inspiration is my sister in law, and all that I am thankful for... We often focus on the negative or the crap that is going on in our lives, so I am going to take time, once a week, and simply post a quick picture of what I am thankful for that week...

What are you thankful for?
This week, I am thankful for the amazing time Mark and I had with Angela, and thankful for the fact that Hatley has one amazing Auntie!

1 comment:

AngMomof3 said...

Good plan! I love Thankful Thursday. Great idea. I'm thankful for your first one too!