Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

God is Good all the time, All the Time God is Good.

Today was a beautiful day of blessing. Many of you read my post from awhile back about being homesick and missing the changing seasons. Well today, I was blessed beyong belief! Today after school i walked into the teachers lounge where we pick up our mail and on the table were three packages addressed to me. It is exciting to get mail, other then bills!

Well, the first package was a box filled with pine cones from my Aunt Joanie! Thank you! A Scent of home! I saved a few at school for the kids and they will be so excited, but i brought the rest home to put into a basket i am now going to find, to decorate for the holiday season.

The next two packages were from two amazing woman, Sarah and Janet. I worked with both at the Washtucna School, and i was actually Sarahs full time sub when she went on maternity leave. The first package was filled with delicious goodies, candy, smore makings, tea, kettle corn, caramel dip and hot cocoa. What a great way to bring the fall season to me.

The other package was filled with letters and drawings from my 3rd and 4th graders from Washtucna. Not only was it fun to get so many letters, but a cry of relief. I actually sat at the dinning table crying as i read each letter. Not sad tears but tears because they all ment so much. THANK YOU SARAH and JANET! You have no idea what it meant to me to receive such wonderful packages! You have truely made my week and made my home ready for fall.

After school today. Mark and I also went shopping and found a few things for our home, including a painting, all for a total of $20. Our apartment is now beginning to fill like a home.

One of the notes (written by Janet) on the leaves.


New Futon, THANK YOU RUSS and KANAE! Our apartment is getting cozier by the minute.

Painting in the hallway.

Notes on Leaves from Washtucna, made into a fall wrieth.


All the beautiful letters...


The goodies... Yay for Fall, and Thank you!

1 comment:

Family of Four said...

What wonderful friends!!! That sounds like a great treat- even living here!