Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, September 22, 2008

Test Results...

Hi Family!

Hope this finds you all enjoying your monday....

Just wanted to update you on what the Dr. said when Mark and I met with him yesterday. My blood tests all came back normal... so there is nothing to worry about there. So no real news. Mark and I think deep down we were hoping there would be something so that we could say, Ah ha, thats why.. but we cant. 
So, after discussing options with the Dr. We are going to try for about a month of taking the "natural" route. Meaning, i am going to be eating as healthy as possible and getting atleast 30 min a day of exercise... while charting my basal body temp in the morning. We havent announced it, but i am guessing most of you know, we have been trying to get pregnant for awhile now, and nothing, which is no surprise since i havent had my period since april. That was my main concern in the first place,no period.  So the reason for all this is not just to get pregnant, which would be nice, but to see if that changes my body functions allowing me to have my period and ovulate... 

If this isnt working in about a month or two and we havent seen any real changes, the doctor suggested going on a diabetic medication that they use alot of times for this. It will simply lower my resistance to insulin, which in turn will help my motabolism... and in turn will hopefully get me back on track... 

I really like my doctor, he is a natural health MD, and tries not to put you on meds... tries natural stuff first, like doing things differently with your diet, etc... and then after that, if it is not working then goes to drugs... Mark was a little worried when he said this, but was relieved to know he wasnt a hippie and not into all the organics =). 

Anyway, thats all we have from here. Other then i woke up this morning with a horrible stomich ache and mark has a sore throat.. the kids are sick too at school... so please pray for good health and staying away from being sick.!

We love you and miss you!
B. 



1 comment:

Katie said...

I didn't know you were trying to get pregnant!! Yay!! I hope it happens for you soon...I want to see more little Kappa Delta legacy's or at least a cute little boy hehe