Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Quilts for Sale!





Do you have old t-shirts and/or sweatshirts that hold special memories, and dont know what to do with them? Put them into a quilt.

I just wanted to let you know that i have recently started my own business in making memory quilts...

What i do is take your old fraternity/sorority or other event t-shirts/sweatshirts and make you a wonderful quilt out of them so you can have them for a lifetime of memories...

Mark and i both have one from Kappa Delta and Sigma Chi and love them!
Prices vary from sizes desired, but these are very affordable and fun to have!

let me know if you are interested and we can talk about them!

you can catch me on my cell at 509.879.1640 or email: Brittany_sawyer@hotmail.com

Below is a photo of my Kappa Delta quilt i made...

Hope to hear from you!




No comments: