Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Friday, October 8, 2010

Autumn in the Northwest

Fall is by far my favorite time of the year, I love all the colors, the jeans and sweaters, boots, hats, mittens, hot apple cider, kettle corn, and pumpkins! I espcially love Green Bluff. Green Bluff is a community just north of Spokane that I grew up each year going to with my parents and brother. And for the last 2 years mom would always call me while we were in Saipan and they were at Green Bluff and say she wished I were there. Well, I WAS THIS YEAR! And this year was extra special for me, because I got to introduce Hatley to it! She was such a trooper, and did great while Mommy and Daddy dressed her up! Get ready Hatley, you'll be going to Green Bluff for the rest of your life, or atleast until your 18 years old. =) Happy Fall Everyone!
 Hatley and her friend Pippy! =)
 I dont think she cared for the rooster ride much =)
 Happy Cows come from Happy Parents! =)

 Wag that little tail!
 She certainly does love her Papa!
 Our little cow. Happy Halloween!


 The Sawyer Family!


 Uncle Andy even came with us! What a great day!


 My Love!
 Uncle Andy and his favorite Niece!
 One Proud and Happpy Mama!
 The Oliver Family!

 Andy and Mark, meant for each other!



Picking our pumpkins!

No comments: