Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Domesticated...

Even though Mark and I have been married for almost 4 years now, there are times when I feel a little bit more "Domesticated" then others... Like today.

This morning while Mark was out washing my car, Hatley in the stroller, and I were walking around the house dead-heading the flowers and watering... Then we sat outside with daddy and talked... the rest of today has been full of house hold chores, and mostly chores I do not mind at all, laundry, dishes, folding laundry, catching up on our blog, playing with hatley, baking and discovering tomatoes on our plant!

Some days I feel that I should be doing more as a wife and mother, but then there are days that I feel pretty happy about what I am doing. Yes, I havent gotten dressed, or showered, or left the house, but I have gotten a lot done, made our house beautiful, and made a delicious treat for my hubby...

Yay for being Domesticated... Today.

 While in Saipan I dreamed about having my own garden. Even though we did not return to the states in time to plant one of our own, we comprimised with flowers and a tomatoe plant =) And I just love watching them bloom and grow!
 Our first harvest =)
A beautiful bird house I bought from some guy selling them off the side of the road in Spokane.
Homemade Banana Bread... mmmmmmmmmmmm.

No comments: