Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, July 23, 2009

...BFF's 4-Life...

"Friendship isn't a little thing - It's a million things." -Author Unknown

One of the main things I wanted to do this summer was hang out with my best friends. These are the girls that mean the most to me! We all met in college and it is true as to what they say those close friends you meet in college will be your friends for life. They will be with you threw thick and thin, in good times and in bad. And all is true for our friendship.

I met Kara my sophmore year of college and Nicole and Sara my Junior Year. And I couldnt ask for better friends. We have been through two weddings and lots of fun adventures. I couldnt ask for better girlfriends and am sooooo glad i got to spend 2 4day weekends with these ladies this summer. I wish we all lived closer but no matter how far away from them we are, I always know they are there.

One other thing i love about these ladies is that, I love how close not only are we to each other, but how close we are to eachothers families and husbands/boyfriends. We all love hanging out with eachother and that makes each time a real treat!

This summer Sara got married! And Nicole, Kara and I were honored to be a part of her beautiful day! She looks gorgeous!
Nicole, Kara and I at the Reception.
Kara, Nicole, the beautiful bride Sara, and Me.... These three girls were also bridesmaid in my wedding!
All teary-eyed when Sara was about the leave.... We love you!
Mark and Sara are two peas in a pod! Hanging out at Sara's the night before the big day!
BFF's. I love you and I miss you like crazy!
Congrats to the newly weds! Sara and John Grove!
Sara's Bachelorette Party in Boise! What a night! =)
I love you Kara Marie!

Nicole and I! (I had a blast with you and Joshy in Sun Valley by the way!)
Perfect night!

Kara, Nicole and Sara.... I love you and miss you. Thank you for your love and friendship. I can't imagine my life without you. See you in June for another week of fun! Or maybe earlier if you head to Saipan? (Hint Hint). =)

No comments: